Reconnecting Google Calendar
Know how to fix possible issues with your Google calendar synchronization and have it well set up again.
If your Google calendar is not synchronizing well, try disconnecting and connecting directly from the Settings - Integrations page.
If this doesn't work, follow the next steps:
1. Remove the calendar connection from Planless
2. Visit the Manage your Google Account page
3. Go to the Security section on the right side menu
4. Down the page, find the Third-party apps with account access section and click on Manage third-party access
5. Find Planless, click on it and then click on REMOVE ACCESS
6. On Planless, visit the Settings - Integrations and connect your account again.